Textil Iberá S.A. offers a wide range of products in 100% cotton and blends. The main fabrics produced are: Jersey, Interlock, Piqué, Ribb, Frisa and Morley, among others.
- The company's industrial plant is located in the province of Corrientes, the cotton heart of the country.
- It occupies approximately 6,000 mts²2.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art German and Italian machinery.
- Production capacity exceeding 4,000 tons of knitted fabric per year.
- Modern dyeing facilities allow absolute control over the entire production.
- In 2015 it doubled its installed knitting capacity.
- In 2017 it opened a modern yarn dyeing facility.
- En 2020 renovó su tintorería de tela.
Thanks to the constant commitment to quality, Textil Iberá became the first Argentine textile company to achieve quality certification according to the standards ISO 9002:1994 in 1998, recertifying the successive updates of the standard until recently reaching the certification of the standard ISO 9001:2015