NORFABRIL SAN LUIS
- The manufacturing plant occupies approximately 4,000 mts² and has more than 160 Rimoldi sewing machines.
- The productive capacity exceeds 100,000 garments per month.
- Excellence in fabrics used.
- Highly qualified workforce with low turnover and more than 40 years of experience.
- “Lean Manufacturing” work system assembled to the ISO 9001: 2015 system.
- State-of-the-art technology with automated machines that guarantee efficiency and quality in garment production.
Products offered by Norfabril San Luis stand out for their design and quality. Mainly supplied by Textil Iberá, practically all the garments are made in the model plant located in the city of Villa Mercedes, province of San Luis. Norfabril San Luis designs, develops and markets garments under its brands: Howard® y Cameron®. It also designs and produces garments for the most important Argentine and foreign brands.
Norfabril San Luis certified its quality system according to the standards ISO 9001:2015 at the beginning of 2007 and offers a world-class product both to third parties and through its brands.